Car Washer / Detailer / Lot Attendant
Hunt Club Volkswagen is looking for responsible, reliable individuals to work as car washer/detailer in our Service Department.
Candidate must hold an Ontario driver license in good standing, and be able to drive both automatic and manual transmission.
Benefits available after completing the probationary period.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Ontario Drivers License (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service Tower Operator
We’re looking for a Full Time Service Tower Operator to join our Volkswagen Dealership!
This position involves working within our service department to maximizing shop productivity and ensure that all vehicles advance through the shop in a timely and efficient manner; contributing to an overall exceptional customer experience.
- Prioritize and dispatch work for the shop
- Maintain shop capacity, efficiency and productivity
- Monitor the availability of technicians and inform the Shop Foremen, Service Advisors, and Managers on absences or delays
- Use internal repair orders and pre-delivery inspections/checks to help reach production goals and complete internal work in a timely manner
- Identify and communicate opportunities to enhance workshop productivity and efficiency to Service Management
- Answer incoming calls regarding service inquiries and accurately schedule appointments, when necessary
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
- Valid driver’s licence
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, work under pressure, attention to detail and succeed with tight deadlines.
- Effectively oversee a team of 16-20 employees
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Hunt Club Volkswagen
We’re looking for a Warranty Administrator.
You will be expected to contribute to the operational efficiency of the service department and to positive CSI results by handling all warranty claims made by the dealership. You will also be required to ensure that they’re completed correctly and in a timely manner. You will report directly to the Service Manager and will also have the opportunity to work with other Service Department and dealership staff.
Automotive Service Technician Apprentice
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
1st Period Apprentice; 2nd Period Apprentice; Motor Vehicle Repairer (Service Station Mechanic) Trade Certification; Tire, wheel and rim mechanic
Mechanical Repairer Specific Skills: Test and adjust units to specifications; Complete reports to record problems and work performed; Inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions; Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit; Repair or replace mechanical units or components.
Additional Skills: Estimate parts and labour costs; Provide customer service
Area of Specialization: Imported vehicles
Security and Safety: Driving record check (abstract)
Own Tools/Equipment: Tools, Steel-toed safety boots
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation; Valid driver’s licence; Drive manual transmission vehicle
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
Automotive Service Technician Skills: Advise customers on work performed and future repair requirements; Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems; Perform scheduled maintenance service; Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications; Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor; Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components.
Personal Skills: Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability